Girls School Cinema honours the companion card ticketing scheme and is wheelchair accessible with accessible toilets on site.
Booking a Companion Card Ticket
Ticket purchases made by a Companion Card holder are eligible to receive a second, complimentary ticket to the same session for a carer or companion (subject to availability).
Here’s what you need to do in order to redeem a complimentary ticket for your companion:
Booking at the cinema
You may purchase a paid ticket then receive a complimentary companion ticket by showing your companion card (subject to availability).
Booking on the Girls School Cinema Website
We will need to process your complimentary companion ticket after you have made a paid ticket purchase. Please follow these steps:
- Choose your film in the online program and book a paid ticket
- To receive your complimentary ticket for your companion or carer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the session with your order confirmation email and companion card number so that we can process an accompanying companion ticket for you, pending availability.
- Please make sure to include in your email if you have any accessibility requirements that may need to be considered for your comfort on the day of the film.
- After assessing, we will respond to your email issuing details of your complimentary companion card ticket.
- Note that the bearer must be able to present the companion card on the night to staff when requested.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us on (08) 9227 6288.
Notifying Girls School Cinema of your access requirements
If you have bought Girls School Cinema tickets and have specific access requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9227 6288 at least 72 hours before the session with your order number, phone number, companion card number (if relevant) and details of your specific access request.
There will be wheelchair access to the cinema from the Bronte Street side of the building with some designated ACROD parking bays.
Please call our venue manager on 0432 510 654 if you have any issues accessing the site on the night. Please keep in mind that this phone will only be monitored during operational hours Tues- Sun 6.00pm – 11.00pm.