Girls School Cinema is an initiative of ARTRAGE Inc. ARTRAGE is the incorporated body that enforces the following Terms and Conditions.
All terms and conditions relate solely to Girls School Cinema 2018.
ARTRAGE may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Contact Details for Girls School Cinema
ARTRAGE accepts the following payment options for online transactions:
We do not accept AMEX or Diners Club Cards.
Debit/ Credit Card processing facilities are provided by ARTRAGE. Please be advised that your credit card statement will show ‘ARTRAGE (EWAY) NORTHBRIDGE” as the recipient of the payment of this purchase.
All payments will attract a $3.00 booking fee. This fee is included in the advertised ticket price.
All ticket prices and other charges are subject to change without notice. All ticket prices are in Australian dollars.
ARTRAGE collects your personal information in case of an event cancellation or change. If you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information, ARTRAGE is not responsible for failure to notify you.
Cash and EFTPOS purchases of tickets can be made in person at Girls School Cinema Box Office if tickets are available for that evenings screening.
On completion of booking via girlsschoolcinema.com.au, ticket buyers will receive an order confirmation email. This is also a tax invoice. Ticket purchasers must bring their order confirmation to the venue as proof of purchase – either as a printed copy or downloaded on to a mobile device. Purchasers will need to ensure that they supply a current, working email address to receive these emails.
ARTRAGE reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute events and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
ARTRAGE reserves the right to offer discount or promotional tickets. Not all discounted tickets will be available for each event. Only one valid discount can be applied per transaction. Purchases made at a higher price cannot be changed for the discounted price under any circumstances.
Where a promotional code is required for discounted tickets, this must be applied at the time of purchase.
Tickets may not, without prior written consent from ARTRAGE be resold, offered as a prize or used for advertising or other promotional use.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Without limiting our statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law, there is no right of refund or exchange on tickets.
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the event details and entry requirements. A failure to meet the entry requirements or a change in personal circumstances does not entitle the ticket holder to a return or exchange on tickets. This includes, but is not limited to, minors attending Girls School Cinema without a parent or legal guardian, or failure to present a valid ID upon entry.
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the event details. A change in personal circumstances or a change of mind does not entitle the ticket holder to a return or exchange on a ticket.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right not to refund purchase for lost or stolen tickets.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange if proof of purchase is not presented, or valid ID is not shown upon request by security/staff at entry.
- In the event of a show, event or session cancellation, ARTRAGE will provide a refund of the ticket price paid to tickets holders. ARTARGE will credit your original method of payment. Please see our Cancellation Policy below.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who otherwise fails to comply with ARTRAGE’s Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the Conditions of Entry. Should entry be declined, ARTRAGE will not provide a refund for the purchase of tickets.
- The decision to cancel an event is at the sole discretion of ARTRAGE.
- If an event or session is cancelled no obligation is assumed by ARTRAGE for arranging a substitute event.
- In the event of a cancellation, ARTRAGE will undertake reasonable measures to notify ticket holders of the cancellation and will provide refunds of the ticket price paid to ticket holders. Purchasers are required to supply correct and current contact details in case of cancellation.
Standard Conditions of Entry
- Admittance to the event will be at the discretion of ARTRAGE.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to, without refund, refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who otherwise fails to comply with ARTRAGE’s Terms and Conditions or behaves in a manner that would place ARTRAGE in breach of its Liquor License.
- Girls School Cinema is a licensed venue and BYO alcohol is not permitted. Patrons must show valid photo ID to gain entry, as determined by the Government of Western Australia’s Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor Policy regarding Proof of Age to gain entry. Further information is available from: http://www.rgl.wa.gov.au/docs/default-source/rgl/proof_of_age.pdf
- Patrons under the age of 18 will only be admitted when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- A film’s classification takes precedence over Girls School Cinema standard entry requirements for minors, even when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian e.g. a patron under 15 will not be admitted to a MA15+ screening.
- It is condition of entry to events that a search of person and / or their possessions may be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons, glass containers, specified prohibited items or lasers may be taken into the venue.
- No audio or video recorders (including mobile phones) may be used without prior written permission of ARTRAGE. A breach of this condition may lead to the confiscation of all equipment and removal of the patron from the venue.
- Please respect the cinema’s patrons and silence mobile phones during events.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to video, photograph, broadcast or telecast the event.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to video and make records of the venue using CCTV technology. No copies of CCTV footage will be created for entertainment, personal or commercial use. Only police may leave the venue with copies of CCTV footage. Recording and viewing of recorded CCTV footage is undertaken by ARTRAGE for the purposes of security and safety only.
- By purchasing a ticket, you grant permission to ARTRAGE to utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display made of, or at, the event in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.
- To the extent permitted by law, ARTRAGE shall not have any liability to you beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
- ARTRAGE shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangement including travel, parking, sustenance and accommodation relating to the event that have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- ARTRAGE takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Parking within the Girls School carpark is at your own risk.
- Patrons must not damage nor remove any property belonging to Girls School Cinema.
Injury at Events
To the extent permitted by law, ARTRAGE disclaims all liability for any injuries caused at events. Although reasonable measures are taken by ARTRAGE to protect audience members, injury can occur. If injured or distressed, immediately ask a Girls School Cinema staff for assistance or contact emergency services.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions in your personal capacity and on behalf of any accompanying minor.
Law and Jurisdiction
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.